Friday, August 24, 2012

Recipe InSeitz

This week I thought I would share a recipe for dinner instead of dessert. But don't worry next week I'll be back to sharing a sweet treat.  I got this recipe last summer from a friend and it's become a favorite. It's quick, easy, and super yummy.

BBQ Chicken Tortillas

2 cups diced chicken
1 cup diced tomatoes (although I leave these out because our family doesn't like tomatoes)
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup BBQ sauce. (You can make your own or our favorite is Sweet Baby Rays)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese

Mix all together in a bowl and then add a few spoonfuls to each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam down into a greased 9x9 baking dish. Sprinkle a little bit more cheddar cheese over top. Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes at 350. Take foil off and bake for another 5 or 10 minutes until heated through and the tortillas are a bit crunchy on the edges.

*This mixture is enough for about 5 or 6 tortillas. You can double the recipe for 12 tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment