Friday, October 19, 2012

Recipe InSeitz

We've had a pretty uneventful week around here compared to last week. Thus the lack of blog posts.
However, I may have found my new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe which is very exciting. I went on a quick 24 hour women's retreat last weekend and someone made the most amazing cookies. I don't know who made them and therefore I didn't get the recipe. But I couldn't get them out of my head. What was so good about these cookies is that they had a wonderful subtle crunch to them in addition to their chocolate chip buttery goodness. So I decided to look up some recipes online that had rice krispies in them because I'm convinced that's what was in them.This may not be the exact same cookie but they are pretty darn close and they are delicious!

RK Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
11/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp.baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2 cups rice krispies
1 cup chocolate chips

Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Then stir in the rice krispies and chocolate chips. Bake for 8-9 minutes at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment