We've had a pretty typical week around here. We're just awaiting the arrival of baby. I'm certainly ready physically but not sure we're really ready in any other way. It's funny how the second time around we already seem a little bit more laid back about things. Hopefully there will be some news to share early next week! For now we'll enjoy our last weekend as a party of three.
Not sure how much I'll be posting Friday recipes in the near future but I'll try and post some every once in awhile. I made these bars a few weeks ago when Gigi and Snazzy were here for something different. The are pretty quick to make if you are running low on time and need a sweet treat. They are best if after you make them you put them in the fridge. I even put some in the freezer and they taste even better just out of the freezer.
Blonde Brownies
Crust
1 yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter
1 egg
Mix all together and pat crust into a greased 9x13 pan.
Filling
8oz cream cheese (softened)
2 eggs
3 3/4 cup powdered sugar (1 lb.)
Mix all together and pour over the crust. Bake for about 40 minutes at 350 until the top is golden brown.
Cool in the fridge a few hours before cutting. Store in the fridge or freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment