For some reason our neighborhood always has their trick or treating the Sunday before Halloween which I am not a big fan of. And it's in the afternoon from 1-3pm which is also silly to me. We knew we were not going to be able to go on Sunday so we went with some friends last Saturday night to a different neighborhood that has their trick or treating in the evening the Saturday before Halloween. Why people do not celebrate Halloween on the actual day around here I will never understand. But I guess it ended up working out ok because today it has been rainy and yucky out so we wouldn't have been able to go out tonight anyway.
This year Maya wanted to be a butterfly.
I had to clip her wings to the back of her coat. It was a bit chilly out.
Here she is with Olivia the lion
They had a fun time getting lots of candy! A few of the houses were a little scary so we skipped those.
It was a successful Halloween and Maya is in heaven. Although she
is driving us crazy asking for candy every 5 minutes. This girl LOVES her candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment