Wednesday, August 26, 2015

First Day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe we've made it to this point. I have a 5 year old that started Kindergarten today! What? How is that even possible? So exciting! Does she look ready or what?

She was ready to go back to school and is excited to go 4 full days this year! I think it helped that this is our third year at BCS and she is so familiar with the school and staff. However, there were lots of new kids this morning and her classroom was a lot busier than the previous years. It will be fun to see all that she learns this year and we're so thankful she's at such a wonderful school!

When I picked her up she was all smiles and said she had a good day! Her little crown says "hip, hip, hooray! I had a fun first day of Kindergarten." 

No comments:

Post a Comment