Monday, July 25, 2016

Losing Teeth

Maya has been looking forward to this day for a very long time! Her friends have been losing teeth all year and she really wanted it to happen while she was still in school but that wasn't the case. But for the last month she's had a few wiggly teeth on the bottom. Last week when we were on the way to gymnastics she said mom I think my bottom tooth is going to come out. I said well lets not pull it out until we get home. It was bloody and hanging on by a thread but it made it until we got home. To be honest I'm not a big fan of the whole losing/pulling teeth. I always said we'd let Daddy be the one to do the pulling...well he tried (apparently not very hard) and it didn't come out. But Maya really really wanted it to come out so I took a kleenex and grabbed it and pulled it out. I can't believe we are at this stage of the game with this little lady. She is thrilled!



1 comment: