Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas photos

Some day we need to have professional pictures taken of our family. We say this every year and then Christmas comes and we scramble for Christmas pics. This year it came up super fast and I wanted to get our cards out earlier than normal because I wanted to get our new address out to people. Anyway we did a few photo sessions around here and here's a peak into what we came up with. I will say it's gotten a bit easier than in years past when the girls didn't want to cooperate with having their picture taken.
We took some photos one afternoon in red dresses 



And then one afternoon we took some photos wearing black dresses. 



We ended up using a few of these photos in our Christmas card but the quality wasn't as great as I had hoped on the card. I guess that's what happens when you're rushing around to get things done. Like I said one of these years we'll have a decent family photo taken and sent out. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a very eventful 2017 around here and are looking forward to the year ahead! Happy 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment