Hello from Michigan! We've been on vacation this week so I haven't been able to post anything. Next week will be vacation recap if I can get the pictures downloaded. We've had a great week with my family and it will be hard to go back to reality!
This week's recipe is for a delicious cake. Our family has made this cake for many birthdays and other family celebrations over the years. It's really moist and it freezes well too in case there are any leftovers. I'm not a huge cake person but this cake is tasty.
Easy Cake
1 package of white cake mix (I always use Duncan Hines)
1 small box white chocolate pudding mix
2 cups milk
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil
Mix all together and pour into greased 9x13 pan.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Let it cool before frosting.
*if you want to make a chocolate cake or red velvet cake use a chocolate or red velvet cake mix and a chocolate pudding mix.
Hope you are having a fun vacation! Vacation with kiddos doesn't feel quite the same as it used to, does it? :) Love your recipes. XO
ReplyDelete