Friday, May 24, 2013

Recipe InSeitz - Easy Choclate Chip Bars

Normally I stick with using my mom's chocolate chip bar recipe when I want to make chocolate chip bars because they are my absolute favorite. However, a friend recently shared this one with me and so I thought I would try it out. I just made these this morning and they are pretty tasty and SO easy to make! Gigi and Snazzy are on their way to our house and I'm sure we'll be enjoying these together all weekend long.

Easy Chocolate Chip Bars

1 stick melted butter
2 eggs beaten
1 box of yellow or white cake mix
2 cups chocolate chips

Mix all together. It will seem a little thick but seriously you don't add anything else to the batter. Spread batter into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment