Now that little Miss Maya is pretty much not napping anymore our afternoons can tend to be a little bit long. Some days she is better at just playing than others. I try and have some special crafts, stickers, or some sort of activity for her to do when the afternoons get a bit rough. I bought the stuff to make this little Easter egg wreath earlier in the week. And someone has been anxiously awaiting to help me make it. Usually I'm the sort of person that sees something in a store and thinks hey I could totally make that but then I just end up buying it instead. I'm so not the crafty person...at all! But for some reason I saw a wreath like this at a store this week and thought I'd give it a try and save myself some money.
Here are the raw materials...the bird's nest wreath, Easter eggs, mini sparkly Easter eggs, and the glue gun. Maya was most excited about helping use the glue gun!
Here's the completed project...and pretty proud that I saved myself about $10. That's about 3 small lattes from Starbucks people!
No comments:
Post a Comment