Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dress Up

Maya loves to play dress up! I bet she goes through a million dress up outfits a day. She also likes to go home with her friend Madelyn after school. I can hardly believe that she is old enough to already go to a friends house to play after school but she is. The first few times I was super nervous but over the last few months it's gotten easier for me to not worry as much. I'm not worried about Maya being gone I'm worried about how she is behaving. But Madelyn's mom is a very good friend of mine and we try and switch off a few times a month. Maya really likes to have Madelyn come home with us too. They think it's neat to ride in each others cars. Here is a sweet picture of the two girlies that my friend sent me yesterday afternoon. Too cute! This is one of those pics they'll be able to put into their high school graduation senior dvd/video. Or where ever they'll be posting pictures from the past in those days.


1 comment: