Friday, January 4, 2013

Potty Training

Yesterday we started operation potty training at our house. Whew this stuff is not for sissies! Today is way better than yesterday. We're at about the 50% mark. I decided to do the 3 or 4 concentrated days at home approach. A few people recommended doing it this way so we're giving it a shot. It's been brutal to stay home all day long doing nothing but potty and we're only on day two. But I guess this is all part of the process...right? And we'll get daddy involved over the weekend, that should be fun! Needless to say I haven't even thought about a recipe to share today so I'll see what I can come up with for next week. In the meantime happy potty everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Maya!! Hang in there, Mama! It's all worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete